The Director of Enterprise and Channel Sales will drive Intelligent Fiber Network’s business growth, sales, and expansion by leading an enterprise and channel sales team. This position is responsible to develop and manage a pipeline of potential sales and growth opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals. This role is responsible for leading the evaluation and business case development of several opportunities simultaneously, including market and competitor assessment and business model evaluation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Set the strategic enterprise sales direction leading the direct and channel sales team.
- Manage, mentor and support a highly consultative team of sales professionals.
- Define business plans and pricing for territory and target market segments
- Analyze customer, market and competitor activity and provides input to the IFN corporate strategy
- Expand business opportunities through Marketing activities and Trade Shows
- Provide detailed sales forecasts and budget
- Assess and improve current processes and systems to support the sales and marketing functions
- Manage customer specific RFPs to ensure business opportunities are maximized
- Manage key customer relationships and lead the closing of strategic opportunities
- Serve as an escalation point for customers concerns when needed
- Approve all pricing proposals and business cases
- Ensure Salesforce is utilized effectively
- Keeps an up-to-date Opportunity forecast for monthly, quarterly, and annual team sales opportunities
- Manages the Sales team activity to ensure Quarterly and Annual MRC quota targets are achieved.
- Assist in the development of IFN strategic and tactical plans
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to lead and oversee multiple engagements simultaneously, communicate priorities and adjust as needed to effectively meet all deadlines as business needs shift.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and successfully collaborate with stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and recommend new product and service offerings along with pricing strategies.
- Strategic problem solving and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Structuring, management and negotiation of complex contract execution.
- Track record of taking ownership of initiatives and driving to conclusion with willingness to both manage and execute, including developing and achieving/exceeding revenue growth targets and quotas.
- Bachelors degree in Business (preferred) or equivalent business experience.
- 7 or more years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility with focus in sales and marketing including proven management experience at building and maintaining highly effective sales teams.
- Experience in telecommunications, internet, fiber or other related technical industries.
- Strong experience with C-level executives, presentations and interactions
- Proven management experience at building and maintaining highly effective teams
- Excellent customer management skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.