As a member of the Sales Operations team, the Sales Quotation Specialist will support the Sales team in the ongoing sales quoting process. Working with IFN Technical Consultants, Sales Account Executives, and other internal departments, the Sales Quotation Specialist will prepare Quotes, Service Orders, and Contracts for IFN Sales Account Executives using the Salesforce CRM platform and other quoting tools utilized by the Sales Operations Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prioritizes quote work based on Sales Operations Service Level Agreements.
- Prepares clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Provides presales support to the Sales team
- Works on sales operations support projects as assigned that build and improve IFN business processes
- Works with billing and other departments to ensure new services are implemented and billed correctly
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Sales Operations
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of internetworking designs and their applications to LAN/WAN networks preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM platform preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented with ability to handle high volume of sales quotes for customer requests
- Ability to interface with Customers, Vendors, Operational personnel, and Project Managers
- Effective presentation, analytical, communications and customer relationship skills
- Clear and concise verbal/written communications skills are essential
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects and associated deliverables
- Time management skills are a critical requirement
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.