The VP, Enterprise Sales & Marketing will drive Intelligent Fiber Network’s business growth, sales, and expansion efforts with a focus on identification and evaluation of strategic opportunities in the enterprise space. As one of two key leaders of our Sales team, the position is responsible to develop and manage a pipeline of potential sales and growth opportunities. The VP will spearhead our Marketing efforts to continuously evolve our “pitch” and value proposition for presentations for prospective customer and partners. This role is responsible for leading the evaluation and business case development of several opportunities simultaneously including market and competitor assessment and business model evaluation. The VP, Sales & Marketing is a key member of IFN’s Executive Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the identification, development, evaluation and prioritization of promising business and sales opportunities.
- Contribute to strategic planning through market assessment and analysis.
- Regularly assess organizational performance against long-term growth plans and react accordingly.
- Actively collaborate with the VP, Carrier Sales to develop recommendations for strategic business direction and goals while working with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates and forecasts, identify potential expansion opportunities, competitor activities and industry trends.
- Evaluate and qualify market integration opportunities with the goal of positioning IFN as a premier company.
- Lead the negotiation of deals with prospective customers and partners.
- Lead business reviews to identify risks and opportunities to the growth plan.
- Set the strategic enterprise sales direction, leveraging the Sales team.
- Lead the marketing, PR and company brand awareness initiatives.
- Ability to lead and oversee multiple engagements simultaneously, communicate priorities and adjust as needed to effectively meet all deadlines as business needs shift.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and successfully collaborate with stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and recommend new product and service offerings along with pricing strategies.
- Strategic problem solving and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Structuring, management and negotiation of complex business development opportunities and contract execution.
- Track record of taking ownership of initiatives and driving to conclusion with willingness to both manage and execute, including developing and achieving/exceeding revenue growth targets and quotas.
- 7 or more years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility with focus in sales and marketing including management of a successful sales team.
- Proven experience with C-level involvement including presentations, networking and sales interactions.
- Experience in telecommunications, internet, fiber or other related technical industries.
- Experience in the development of sales and marketing plans, budgets, quotas, growth targets and the financial analysis to show impact of decisions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.